Liborio Heyrosa De Cuerdas Eskrima!

website-angled-elbow8

…..Here is an art form from the Philippines that is little known but cool to watch.  Liborio Heyrosa De Cuerdas Eskrima is currently headed by Grand Master Uwit Jecong.  This is a close quarter in fighting system and the first clip features Uwit Jecong while the second two feature students in a give and play sparring session.  Enjoy!

In the give and play sparring session clips the practitioners are only hitting with 20% power or so and are not striking to the head.

If One Is To Be An Explorer Of The Way’s Then One Must Explore!

copyright Instinctive Response Training LLC 2008

Brian R. VanCise

Note: This Blog is opinion only and Instinctive Response Training LLC nor Brian R. VanCise is responsible for any third party actions taken.

Visit Us At: http://www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com

About Brian VanCise

Hi my name is Brian R. VanCise and my passion is the Martial Sciences. I have trained almost my entire life in the pursuit of martial excellence and I teach a world class curriculum in Las Vegas, Nevada. Contact us at: 702-326-3622

7 Responses to Liborio Heyrosa De Cuerdas Eskrima!

1. ripper79 says:

this is great art!..how can I contact you for a lesson??

• Paul says:

If you are still interested to learn this art contact Paul. You can find Paul Rosales MArtial arts in FB. He and his brothers are the only know students of GM Owet that teaches in the US.

2. Brian VanCise says:

You would need to contact Grand Master Uwit Jecong in the Philippines or a representative that he has designated. I do not teach this system. Good luck!

3. richard says:

I am interested to learn the instinctive edge of Liborio Heyrosa De Querdas Eskrima. Please let tell me more about your club membership fees, how to register and the schedule of your class/ trainings.

• Paul says:

4. Brian VanCise says:

Hi Richard,

Here is there website and good luck!

Brian