- American Maharlika Kuntaw
- Bob Orlando Kuntao
- Colorado Springs Bujinkan
- Dekiti Tirsia Siradas
- Don Roley Blog
- Doug Wilson’s Budo Taijutsu Blog
- Filipino Martial Arts
- International Kettlebell And Fitness Federation
- IRT Brian R. VanCise Facebook
- IRT on Facebook
- IRT Up At YouTube
- Jiu-Jitsu And Strength Academy
- Kuntao Silat
- Low Tech Combat
- Marc "Animal" MacYoung
- McGregor Tactical
- Outer Eastern Martial Arts
- Piedmont Bando Of Northern Virginia
- Self Defense For Women
- Silat TV
- Stevan Plinck
- the things worth believing in
- Universal Tae Kwon Do Brotherhood
- UofM Bujinkan Dojo
- Warrior Way
Infoemail firstname.lastname@example.org/7 I train, teach anytime, anywhere!!!
I agree. The benefits of being able to move are long lasting. Look at all the grandmasters who live well into their later years. Cacoy Canete is 95!!!
On a completely unrelated note, I know you study a lot of youtube clips. You seem to seek out new sources of information. Have you read anything by Jack Slack? I am loving his work. This might be the best article on Manny Pacquiao that I’ve ever read.
Cheers and happy training.
Thanks for leaving a comment stlcounterpoint! I do a lot of research on the Martial Sciences. As my wife would say I am fanatical about it! 😉 I have not come across Jack Slack so thank you for passing his work on. Always looking for new sources of inspiration and material!